This is collection of some of my short and very short writing.
- Found in Time
- Escaping Earth isn't quite as easy as it sounds. (My best short story.)
- Conundrum of the Prizes
- There's an unintentionally silly bit in the Iliad, at the end of the wrestling match between
Odysseus and Great Ajax, during the funeral games for Patroclus. It struck me as so odd that I
decided to write a short, funny story around it.
- Writing Class
- Neat little poems and such that I've been prompted to write. (It starts with double dactyls!)
The following were all written during the previous century (i.e., before I could write), and are left here for historical purposes.
Tread with caution.
- A short story, first published in my high school literary magazine, then in the South Florida Gamer's News Magazine. Science fiction.
- The product of a free-write session, included at my sister's request.
- "The Ghost of a John Doe"
- I had a neat idea, and decided to write a story around it.
- "A Plea to a Harrier"
- I wrote this to someone who found it easier to not think about me than to
deal with issues between us. It worked for a couple of days.
- My .plan (what you would see when you issued the Finger command), from
back when Finger was a thing people did to get information about a user.
For longer (but dry) writing, see The Faerluria Chronicles.
Entrance | Yindex
| © 1999-2008